Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Five Things I Hate to Admit....

First time I've been "tagged" in a blog... here are my five...

1. I love sweeping but I hate vacuuming.

2. I make a daily to-do list. I usually add to it during the day -- after I've accomplished something I'll write it down and cross it off. Vacuuming is never on the list. Ever.

3. Showering is usually on my to-do list.

4. I envy Keith's ability to spend money just for the fun of it. I agonize over every spending decision. Seriously -- we have "fun money" budgeted -- why can't I use it? Last week I had a hot chocolate after grocery shopping. I didn't use a coupon, there wasn't a sale, and it wasn't cold outside. If Keith hadn't been so proud of me I would have felt guilty the whole time I drank it.

5. I never wanted to blog. It was Keith's idea.

Now that that's taken care of.... Dana, Becca, Shayla, and Joy... consider yourselves tagged.

1 comment:

Beware of the Phog said...

And you loved every sip of that hot chocolate too :-) The weirdest thing was that I didn't get one too :-) Love you hun!