First time I've been "tagged" in a blog... here are my five...
1. I love sweeping but I hate vacuuming.
2. I make a daily to-do list. I usually add to it during the day -- after I've accomplished something I'll write it down and cross it off. Vacuuming is never on the list. Ever.
3. Showering is usually on my to-do list.
4. I envy Keith's ability to spend money just for the fun of it. I agonize over every spending decision. Seriously -- we have "fun money" budgeted -- why can't I use it? Last week I had a hot chocolate after grocery shopping. I didn't use a coupon, there wasn't a sale, and it wasn't cold outside. If Keith hadn't been so proud of me I would have felt guilty the whole time I drank it.
5. I never wanted to blog. It was Keith's idea.
Now that that's taken care of.... Dana, Becca, Shayla, and Joy... consider yourselves tagged.
Till He Appeared and the soul felt its worth
2 days ago