First time I've been "tagged" in a blog... here are my five...
1. I love sweeping but I hate vacuuming.
2. I make a daily to-do list. I usually add to it during the day -- after I've accomplished something I'll write it down and cross it off. Vacuuming is never on the list. Ever.
3. Showering is usually on my to-do list.
4. I envy Keith's ability to spend money just for the fun of it. I agonize over every spending decision. Seriously -- we have "fun money" budgeted -- why can't I use it? Last week I had a hot chocolate after grocery shopping. I didn't use a coupon, there wasn't a sale, and it wasn't cold outside. If Keith hadn't been so proud of me I would have felt guilty the whole time I drank it.
5. I never wanted to blog. It was Keith's idea.
Now that that's taken care of.... Dana, Becca, Shayla, and Joy... consider yourselves tagged.
A million dreams for the World we're gonna Make!
19 hours ago